Roundup Fellowship is a 501(c)3 nonprofit agency. Your tax-deductible contributions help us to continue to be a beacon for Colorado’s children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Your gift will help sustain our ability to offer a broad range of programming, benefiting families and the community.
50% State Income Tax Credit for Colorado Residence
You can make a one-time or recurring cash donation in any amount by donating via Colorado Gives or by mailing your check to RoundUp Fellowship. We will immediately send you a receipt for your tax-deductible donation. RoundUp Fellowship donors who file Colorado state taxes may be eligible for a 50% state income tax credit. Click here to learn more about the CCCC tax credit information from the Colorado Department of Revenue.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
In-Kind Donations such as new clothing, school supplies, and other items our adults and children can use are always welcome.
Gifts to Honor
Gifts to Honor a loved one, either in memory or a birthday, or a holiday is a thoughtful way to honor or remember someone close to you. Gifts to Roundup can also recognize a birthday, graduation, or wedding.
Matching Gift Program
If your company has a Matching Gift program, ask your human resource department for a matching gift form and send it along with your contribution to Roundup Fellowship. We will notify you when your company matches your gift.
Donating your vehicle is a great way to help RoundUp while getting rid of your old vehicle. Donate your trucks, vans, boats, cars, motorcycles, jet skis, snowmobiles, and RVs (as long as the donor has a clean title) and receive a tax deduction. Log on to: https://www.vehiclesforcharity.org/ , and they will get you set up. They will even tow your old car away!
Stock Gifts are an excellent way to support our mission and potentially save on your taxes. You can gift appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual funds while claiming a tax deduction for the total fair market value at the time of the gift. Please consult with your tax advisor before initiating a gift of stock.
Adopt a Holiday
Adopt-A-Holiday or Special Day, team up with your co-workers, friends, service club members, or family members who would like to start a tradition by hosting a holiday for one of our homes or programs. Supporting the adults and children in our programs with a birthday present is another great way to make a difference.
There are many ways in which you can make a significant gift to Roundup Fellowship as you plan for your retirement years and the future distribution of your estate.
Bequests that include RoundUp Fellowship as a part of your long-range financial planning will ensure we can care for future adults and children. Contact your lawyer to add a charitable gift to your will. You can easily add a charitable gift if you already have a will.
Planned Giving can come in a variety of different forms and can help ensure our future by:
- Touching the lives of others while creating a legacy.
- Finding peace of mind through a wide variety of tax benefits.
- Helping RoundUp Fellowship achieve its goals for current and future generations.
JOIN US IN CHANGING LIVES
We appreciate our volunteers so much! We are flexible in accommodating your schedule, interests, and needs. Contact us today to learn more about becoming a volunteer.
Currently, we need volunteers to:
- Help to tackle our handyman projects, including yard care, or help us start and maintain a garden
- Become a friend to one of our adult clients by going for a walk, playing a game, reading, or just chatting
- Provide haircuts for our children and adult clients
- Join our Day Program on outings (some training required)
- Assist in our Colorado Springs school with assorted tasks such as meal prep, craft preparation, assist in the classroom, or be a reading buddy. (some training may be required depending on the volunteer role)
- Assist in our Colorado Springs homes to create and maintain our gardens, become a mentor to provide one-to-one social communications, and join on community outings.
Due to HIPAA regulations, we cannot allow any photography of our clients, including phone/video transmission. Background checks are required.