Roundup School & Day Treatment
The Roundup School & Day Treatment was developed for dual diagnosed students who experience difficulties in more traditional school settings. We offer a therapeutic, small group setting where students receive individualized attention. We help students feel safe, develop relationships, learn basic academic and community skills.
Our school building is located at 2121 E. La Salle St. Suite 100 in Colorado Springs. Our educational program is based on school wide reward systems and positive reinforcement. Our curriculum focuses on individualized curriculum in all subject areas, social skills, life skills, behavior management, emotional training, community integration, and vocational training. All students’ needs are evaluated and goals are set during individual education plan meetings.
We Serve Students:
- Age 8-21 who have a developmental disability.
- Who live in a Roundup home, with a foster family, or in their parents home.
- Requiring cognitive and skill training.
- Who need behavior management training.
- With a co-existing mental health diagnosis.
- With other handicapping conditions, such as head injuries, on an individual basis.
* Roundup does not have a locked time out room. Students who require regular restraint may not be appropriate for our school
To refer a person to Roundup School & Day Treatment or to get additional information about this program, contact Roundup School at (719)447-9333 or Stacy Gulmantovicz, Executive Director at 719-623-1133.