Roundup Fellowship Programs
Roundup Fellowship is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit agency that was incorporated in 1973. We rely on the generosity of our community and people who are interested in supporting people with developmental disabilities.
We serve approximately 120 clients who have developmental disabilities. Our clients range in age from six to seniors. Given this diversity, we are in need of a variety of services and supports.
We appreciate and support our volunteers. We value one time activities, such as a work day or sponsoring a specific event, as well as ongoing participation. We are flexible in accommodating your schedule, interests, and needs.
Currently we need volunteers to:
- help out with yard care
- become a friend to an adult who has a developmental disability
- cut hair for our clients
- network with friends and family to help with our Donation Wish List (see below)
To volunteer, please contact Angela Pino at 303-353-8312 or email@example.com.
Donation wish list:
- Gift Certificate to local restaurants
- Sensory items for people with autism
- vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaning machine
- Tickets to local Sporting events or other events
- Wheel Chair Accessible Van
- Monetary donations of any size
To help with our wish list, please contact Mary Anaya at 303-353-8310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an automobile you no longer need, consider donating it to us. We use automobiles to transport clients to community events, to visit friends, and to participate in jobs. Sometimes we are able to sell an automobile and use the money to enrich the lives of our clients. You will receive a receipt for tax donation purposes, and we will pay for the tow.
To donate a vehicle, please contact Mary Anaya at email@example.com or 303-353-8310.