- Three previous job references
- Trails Background check for child abuse/neglect
- Criminal record check
- Including a CBI/FBI fingerprint check in the children’s programs
- Motor vehicle record check
- Physical exam and TB test
- Verification of education and previous experience
- Minimum age requirements
Required Training for New Employees:
All employees are in training for the first three months of their employment. During this time, training and supervision are heightened.
- Medication administration certification
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Client abuse, neglect, and exploitation training
- Introduction to intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Behavior Management
- Agency orientation
- Required documentation
- Program orientation
- Defensive driving
- Universal precautions
- Emergency preparedness
* In addition to the training provided for new employees, it is expected that all employees receive 20 hours of on-going training each year.
Contact Mary Anaya, Human Resources Director at (303) 757-8008 x 320 or email@example.com for additional information.