Employment with Roundup
Roundup is looking for fun, energetic, compassionate women and men to join our team. Here at Roundup, we are able to make a difference in the lives of individuals who need support and guidance. Share your time, talents and interests with teens and adults who live, work, attend school and recreate in our community. Opportunities for people who are caring, respectful, creative and good role models are here. Use your skills in teaching, counseling, planning and connecting. We employ a diverse group of individuals who give their best.
- Three previous job references
- Trails background check for child abuse/neglect
- Criminal record check
- Including an FBI fingerprint check in the children’s programs
- Motor vehicle record check
- Physical exam and/or TB test
- Verification of education and previous experience
- Minimum age requirements
Required Training for New Employees:
All employees are in training for the first three months of their employment. During this time, training and supervision are heightened.
- Medication administration certification
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Client abuse, neglect, and exploitation training
- Introduction to intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Safety Cares
- Agency orientation
- Required documentation
- Program orientation
- Defensive driving
- Universal precautions
- Emergency preparedness
* In addition to the training provided for new employees, it is expected that all employees receive 24 hours of on-going training each year.
Contact Mary Anaya, Human Resources Director at (303) 757-8008 x 320 or email@example.com for additional information.